IHS Faculty Programs connect you to the ideas that drew you to the life of the mind and to colleagues who share your interest in the classical liberal intellectual tradition.
Featuring seminars, workshops, and networking opportunities, IHS Faculty Programs help scholars to:
- Connect to other scholars who are applying, developing, and challenging ideas in the classical liberal tradition
- Better incorporate the economic way of thinking into course content
- Leverage academic scholarship toward positive social change in public policy
- Workshop manuscripts, articles, and research to prepare for publication
- Be more competitive in the academic job market
As part of its Discourse Initiative, IHS is particularly interested in research and programs in the following general categories: Liberalism and Its Critics, Key Challenges within a Free Society, Cultural Challenges within Liberal Society, Contentious Topics within the Liberal Tradition, and Liberalism in Times of Crisis. Learn more about the Discourse Initiative here.
IHS welcomes applications and proposals on these or other related topics from scholars in all disciplines.