A tax-deductible donation to IHS is an investment in the future of a free, open, and prosperous society.
Your gift today will help IHS and our outstanding community of professors have a lasting, positive impact on college students today—and for decades to come.
And if you give before December 31, your gift will have TWICE the impact – thanks to the Charles Koch Foundation who is generously matching all contributions that come in before the end of the year.
For 60 years, IHS has depended on generous supporters like you to pursue our bold vision for higher education. We hope you will partner with us today.
What we do:
- Partner with freedom-inspired scholars along their academic journey, from graduate student to faculty member, through research grants,sabbatical funding, and career support
- Foster a community of scholars united by the ideas that drive a free and prosperous society through research seminars, discussion colloquia, manuscript workshops, and more.
- Provide financial and logistical support to faculty looking to inspire the next generation of scholars through educational student programs.
IHS is well prepared to handle the challenges of the current academic year, and we have adjusted to meet the demands of our faculty partners and aspiring professors.
- Significantly enhancing our online capabilities so that we can host all, previously in-person, programs online.
- Devoting additional resources to research support for our faculty partners and aspiring faculty, to take advantage of their new situation.
- Providing emergency funding for faculty to address recent challenges.