As you begin your academic career, you may be searching for new ways to present your ideas and develop your unique potential.
Don’t let financial constraints hold you back from doing more.
Awarded on a rolling basis, IHS’s Hayek Fund can cover up to $750 in travel, conference fees, and other career-related expenses for PhD students or junior faculty members who have previously participated in IHS programs or events (New to IHS? Check out the IHS Conference & Research Grant!)
The Hayek Fund can reimburse you for activities including (but not limited to):
- Presentations at academic or professional conferences
- Travel to academic job interviews on a campus or at professional/academic conferences
- Travel to archives or libraries for research
- Participation in career-development or enhancing seminars
- Submission of unpublished manuscripts to journals or book publishers
Please note: Hayek Fund awards cannot be used solely for conference attendance. Funding will only be considered for individuals presenting a paper or interviewing for a job at a conference.