When you partner with IHS, you’re part of a passionate community with a rich intellectual history and decades of growth.
IHS serves as a valued partner to our community members by providing support at every phase of an individual’s academic career.
- Get connected to an extensive network of students, faculty, thought leaders, and policymakers who are advancing classical liberal ideas.
- Build your resume with mentorships, research publication support, fellowships, and scholarships.
- Practice your interview skills by participating in a mock interview with a faculty member in your discipline.
- Advance your career with influential academic placements at universities and colleges across the country.
IHS community members have recently secured coveted university positions, including:
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Harvard University
- Visiting Fellow at New York University
- Research Fellow at Wake Forest University
- Assistant Professor at Chapman University
Interested in learning more about how IHS can help you meet your career goals? Email Opportunity@TheIHS.org.
To receive information on upcoming workshops, newly-published booklets, and blog posts featuring advice from professors in the IHS network, sign up for our newsletter.
Access the insights of established academics on your own time with a library of articles, videos, and podcasts.
Publishing Advice with Dr. Mike Munger
Join Dr. Michael Munger in this 11-part video series on topics like navigating the journal review process.
IHS’s Graduate Student Blog
Access a comprehensive library on the graduate student advice, recent scholarship, and new opportunities.
Graduate Student Mock Interviews and Dossier Reviews
Everything you need for confidence in interviews and beyond.