Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) Video Series
& Digital Curriculum Resources
Presented by the Institute for Humane Studies and the John Templeton Foundation
This project provides valuable new teaching tools for faculty in the interdisciplinary field of Philosophy, Politics, and Economics.
IHS has worked with leading PPE professors to create a series of 24 videos on foundational topics in PPE, and to pair them each with suggested readings and other resources to add to your syllabus or lesson plan. The videos are designed for viewing and discussion both inside and outside the classroom.
The 24 videos will be divided by subject into 6 distinct modules, and will be released on a rolling basis in 2019-2020.
Modules in the Series:
- Game Theory (Now Available)
- Equality (Expected Summer 2019)
- Justice (Expected Late Summer 2019)
- How Markets Work and Fail (Expected Autumn 2019)
- Public Choice Economics (Expected early 2020)
- Markets on the Margin (Expected Spring 2020)
The Game Theory module is now available. Other video modules will continue to be released on a rolling basis between Spring 2019 and Spring 2020.
Sign up below to receive updates about the latest releases.