Applying to graduate school? Allow us to cover up to $300 in application fees!
With fewer application costs, you can apply to more programs and increase your chances of being accepted and funded in a graduate program.
To this end, the IHS PhD Application Fee Waiver awards up to $300 in application fee reimbursement to support you in your academic pursuits.
The IHS Application Fee Waiver is available to undergraduates and recent graduates applying for full-time doctorate programs starting in the 2017-18 academic year. Here are a few additional requirements:
- It’s essential that as an applicant, you show a demonstrated interest in focusing your studies on individual liberties and economic freedom.
- All programs you are applying to should be in the humanities and social sciences.
- All programs that you are applying to must be in the U.S. to be eligible for the application reimbursement.
- The PhD Application Fee Waiver does not currently apply to business or law school program applications.
How it works
- Complete the PhD Application Fee Waiver application, including a list of the schools you intend to apply to, 60 days prior to submitting applications for admission. (Click here if you have already submitted all your graduate program applications.
- You will be notified of your status within three weeks, indicating whether you have been chosen for an IHS Application Fee Waiver award, and if so, the amount that you will be receiving.
- Complete and submit your graduate school applications, including payment.
- Submit proof of application and receipts for application fees to the IHS program. coordinator within 30 days of submitting your application to receive reimbursement.
Please note: At this time only individuals applying to PhD programs in the US are eligible for IHS Application Fee Waiver.