Dr. Michael Munger, a professor of Political Science at Duke University, frequently tells his students that the most important thing you could do to get an academic job or achieve tenure is to develop an excellent academic publishing record.
If you are looking to begin the process of getting your work successfully placed in academic journals, Dr. Munger has produced a series of 11 short videos to address the most important aspects of the publishing process.
Videos topics include:
- How the review process works for academic journals and books
- Editing your work
- Using puzzles to write a good paper
- Presenting papers at academic conferences
- Turning class papers into publications
- Finishing your papers–every single time.